- Sales Analytics solution comprises of analytical dashboards based on sales transactional data which will give many business insights and help monitor sales KPIs which will drive data driven decisions.
- Who are the best customers ? Who are loyal customers ? Which customers we are on the verge of loosing? How much each customer segment contributing to the total revenues and margin?Are the customers with a good turnover profitable?
- Which customers/ products/ regions/ sales managers are contributing to the margin/revenue/new customers acquisiotion etc?
- What % of my Customers/products are contributing to what % of revenue/margin?
- Above are the only few insights you can get on the click of your mouse.
- Schedule a live demo to see more on our sales Analytics solution.
- HR Analytics solution comprises of analytical dashboards based on HR transactional data from the HRMS or any file/databse which will give many HR insights and help monitor HR KPIs which will drive data driven decisions.
- Who are our top performing/high potential employees? Where are they located – SBU wise, department wise, grade wise? What is the business impact if these employees leave the company?
- What is the distribution of tenure, age and CTC – SBU wise, location wise, department wise, etc. Which employees with less tenure and younger age bracket but with less CTC are high performers and vice and versa?
- Compensation advisor, attrition Analytics , 9-box analysis are few more HR dashboards which provide additional insights.
- Above are only a few insights you can get on the click of your mouse.
- Schedule a live demo to see more on our HR Analytics solution.
Real-time Supply Chain Analytics & Inventory Optimization
- Have we connected all suppliers digitally to get real time update on supplies and their constraints?
- Are we able to see the real time Inventory levels of Raw Material and the impacts of Supply Chain dynamism on :-
o Revenue from Finished Goods
o Timely production of Finished Goods
o Production Scheduling
o Customer Service Levels
- How do we automatically and real-time basis allocate Raw Material to various Finished Goods during Supply Chain Constraints.
- Are our suppliers informed real-time basis on Raw Materials required or not required in coming months?
- Do you want to reduce your inventory cost while maintaining status quo Critical Service Levels by implementing Inventory Optimisation Model?
- Do Supply Chain Managers monitor the key Inventory KPIs- Inventory Turn, Holding Cost, Critical Service Level using automated Dashboards?
- Finance dashboards built from the General Ledger data on monthly basis, include Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements and DuPont Ratios.
- Detailed Analysis including Trend and Variance analysis of each line item of Income Statement.
- Feature to drill down to GL Code and Voucher level details if needed by the client.
- Impact Analysis of various business scenario and decisions on the Financial Health of the company.